The new Evangelical Sexual Revolution is a term that was coined by Reformation Charlotte to expose the movement within the Evangelical Church to shift its stance on human sexuality away from biblical fidelity toward a center-left view that embraces aberrant sexuality as normal and acceptable. This movement, particularly within mainstream Evangelicalism, typically holds to the idea that while same-sex intercourse is still forbidden, all other aspects of deviant sexuality are acceptable and not considered sinful in the eyes of God.
This movement has been popularized by “gay Christian” ministries such as Living Out, which was founded and led by gay Anglican priest, Sam Allberry, and Revoice, a “gay Christian” conference that teaches that same-sex relationships can be holy and acceptable in the eyes of God, even to the point of living together in close, intimate, marriage-like relationships, so long as the couple stops short of bodily penetration.
One of the leading priestesses of this movement is Jackie Hill Perry–a favorite among The Gospel Coalition and Southern Baptist types. Hill Perry, an open lesbian who ended up marrying a man–despite her continued attraction to women according to her own words–holds a number of unbiblical views.
And when this movement comes to fruition, it shouldn’t be surprising that we find those who adhere to would revel and boast in watching television shows that depict sexually immoral lifestyles. In a recent tweet, Jackie Hill Perry did just that, boasting about how much she liked the finale of the television show, Ozark.
The IMDB Parents’ Guide gives details about the graphic sexual immorality that this television show depicts, including homosexual sex scenes. Below is a shortlist of just some of the grotesque things that the television show Ozark depicts. Mind you, there are some homosexual scenes that are too graphic to even list below—simply disgusting.
- Graphic gay sex in season 1. As well as some other gay sex scenes.
- Several sex scenes throughout.
- Season 3 has brief nudity shown by an older woman during a short sex scene with a much younger man. As well as another casual sex scene with an unclothed couple (no nudity, covered by sheets).
- An email with an amateur porn video is sent and opened in one scene. The webcam video details sexual actions of a man and a woman from the back with only buttocks shown. It is shown twice. The video is discussed between two men later on. It is played in multiple episodes. A man masturbates in his car and fantasizes about a prostitute giving him oral sex.
- A pregnant woman is seen pole dancing at a nightclub. Her breasts are clearly visible.
- A stripper has sex with a man in a private room
- And much worse (homosexual), too graphic to list here. Trust me.
The fact that a woman who claims to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit and born again by the blood of Jesus Christ can boast about watching such sick and disgusting filth while lecturing the Church through The Gospel Coalition and other Evangelical outlets about sexuality is simply mindblowing.